Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Favorite Fella' Dance

I am sitting in a peacefully quiet house right now-- virtually all alone.... ahhh SOOOO nice :-) Dylan is fast asleep and Mitch & Savannah are off on a "date" to the Girl Scouts' Favorite Fella' Dance!! This year's theme was the Sixties and Savannah was so excited for the special night with her Daddy. They went out for Thai food, then off to the dance. I have received multiple texts and I think they are both enjoying themselves-- I can't wait to hear about it when they get home!


All ready to go in her 60's attire


Dylan wanted to take a picture with Sissy so badly-- of course when I have them all dressed cute and try to get pictures of the two of them together neither will cooperate!

Waiting for Daddy

My "Flower Child"

Handsome Boy!

Daddy brought his "date" tulips-- her favorite flower. As they were leaving she looked
 at me and said, "Mom, can you please put these in some water and put them in my room?"

SO SWEET!!!

0 comments: