Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Day

 We had a great Easter this year... we stayed home, enjoyed a nice quiet weekend & were able to spend Easter day with most of the Israels. The kids both had a blast with all the different traditions---I think this was the first year Dylan really got it :-) Here are some pictures from the day...



Ready for the egg hunt...


Easter Baskets

Hunting for eggs

"I found a BIG one!!"

Look what I found!

Savannah LOVES her American Girl dog she got in her Easter Basket

Dylan LOVES his Diego underwear :)

Watching their new movie, Tangled,  that the Easter Bunny left for them

Dylan had a blast dying eggs

Frowning about something-- no idea what, but it was such a cute picture!

I tried my best to get a good picture of both kids together...

but....

the best I got...

was this one!!

pretty girl

Dylan and Yvette

Dylan and Hailey

Dylan & TJ  goofing off outside

Savannah in her new swimsuit

Some quiet time with Daddy

The Egg Roll! An Israel tradition, that my kids LOVE!!! Everyone starts with 6 eggs and rolls one down into "the field". Then you all take turns rolling an egg and the object is too hit the other eggs in the field. You get to take every egg you hit, plus the one you rolled. The person with the most eggs wins...

Dylan rolling

Savannah rolling...

Savannah and all the eggs she won

Easter Dinner-- I conquered leg of lamb!!

Cupcakes-- YUM!!!

Savannah & TJ--- Savannah shamelessly flirted with TJ all day :)

0 comments: