Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was Savannah's last day of 1st grade-- I cannot believe my "baby" is going to be in 2nd grade. She had an amazing year with an absolutely fabulous teacher--- Mrs. Bower. We are so thankful Savannah was fortunate enough to have Mrs. Bower as a teacher-- and we hope she sticks around a few more years so that Dylan gets her too! Savannah grew so much this year, both academically AND physically. I measured her this afternoon and she is 4'3" and 6l pounds. Yikes-- at this rate she will be taller than me in the next two years (she is already about the same shoe size as me!!) We are excited for a fun & relaxing summer vacation. The kids will be busy with some camps & swimming and we will be taking our annual trip down to the Lawrence Welk Resort in July. Plus Mitch and I are escaping to Hawaii for a week for an early celebration of our 10 year anniversary-- can't wait!


0 comments: