Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten...

Today was a BIG morning-- Savannah had her first day of kindergarten! She was so excited & ready to go to kindergarten and I know she will do great. It was definitely  harder for me & I have been weepy all morning :) She is going to a wonderful little school and only has 22 kids in her class-- which is pretty remarkable in today's public school system. There is only 1 grade per class & a very active PTA-- which I have already been recruited to participate in... I am going to co-chair the non-wine donations for the big annual fundraiser. I am sure I will be hitting you all you up donations :) Here are some pictures from the morning...


She insisted on curly hair the 1st day of school


The Big Kindergartener!! 


Sissy & Dylan--he was so sad to see her go!


Savannah & Daddy


Savannah and Mommy


Listening to morning announcements


Lining up to go to class


Bye Mom & Dad!!











0 comments: