Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sea World... and vacation!

This week we are down in Escondido staying at Lawrence Welk. We came here last year and had such a good time we decided to come back. There is a lot of history here with the Davis family (more on that later) and the kids have an absolute blast--- so do Mommy & Daddy! I forgot my camera cable so I can't upload the photos I have taken, but I thought I would share a few pictures from our trip to Sea World yesterday that I took on my iphone.


The kids got to meet Elmo & Grover. Both were happy 
for the opportunity, but Dylan's excitement 
was at a whole different level!


Savannah got to have her face painted like a "unicorn fairy". She 
always asks to do this, but we normally don't let her because it is 
expensive! Since we are on vacation we indulged--- the
look on her face when they showed her the final product in
the mirror was so worth it!!



Dylan picked out a super cool soccer tattoo


Savannah & Daddy :)


On an entirely separate note, Dylan has been sleeping in a "big boy"
bed all week! He looks so little in the big bed, but is so proud 
of himself.Our first project when we get home next week will be 
transitioning his crib into a bed! Another indication that my little baby is growing up...

0 comments: