Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Tribute to MJ...

Every night I look forward to going to tuck in Savannah one last time for lots of reasons.... she looks so peaceful & sweet, one last kiss good night, one last snuggle--but mostly because I NEVER know what I will find. The other night was no exception....
Since the untimely passing of the King of Pop, we have been playing lots of MJ around our house. Savannah loves it-- especially the dancing. Can you really blame her?? He was an AMAZING performer (if you were curious, her favorite song is "Smooth Criminal"). So the other night, I sneak in her room to check on her and find this...

At first I couldn't figure it out, then it hit me! She was totally sporting the one glove (which I have no idea where she got) as an homage to Michael Jackson--gotta love it!!

0 comments: