Monday, September 15, 2008

Dylan's New Trick





September 14- After a few days of crawling Dylan has learned how to pull himself up. The first object he used to hoist himself up was the wine rack. I recently removed all the wine from the bottom of the wine rack because it was one of the first things Dylan went after when he started crawling-- a true Napa Valley kid, right?! :) Well I guess he decided that he really wanted the wine and cleverly pulled himself up on to his knees so that he could reach it again. He was so pleased with himself! A couple hours later we looked over and he was completely standing up at his Leap Frog table. I am hoping he will be content for awhile with his new ability to stand...

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yeah Dylan!! The grow up way too quickly don't they? I have had to finally come to the realization that I no longer have a baby...so sad. Now you are really going to have to baby proof the house. Love ya.